|2023-03-14||10.18728/igb-fred-826.3||826||this package latest|
Additional information can be found in the data files "README.csv" and "Overview.csv", and the publication "Integrated ecohydrological hydrometric and stable water isotope data of a drought-sensitive mixed land use lowland catchment" (Tetzlaff et al. in review)
- Meteorological data were measured at Hasenfelde - reported here as hourly data: Wind speed, air temperature, air pressure, humidity, precipitation, radiation
- Precipitation isotopes: Daily samples at Hasenfelde, Weekly samples at various locations (stream locations) in the catchment
- Throughfall and throughfall isotopes: Weekly samples taken at soil moisture measurement sites
- Discharge: Daily measurements reported at Demnitz Mill (and rating curve)
- Groundwater Level at 5 locations: Elevation of surface, below ground, bottom of well, and time-series of water level (translated to m a.s.l.)
- Groundwater isotopes at 5 locations: Roughly monthly samples at various locations in the catchment, spread through the center and south reaches of catchment
- Soil Moisture: Measured at 2 locations (Forest A and Grass A) at 3 depths 20, 60, and 100cm with soil temperature at each depth
- Soil Isotopes: Measured through bulk soil sampling at locations (Forest A and Grass A) at multiple depths; Depth ranges indicate bulk soil samples taken between specified depths
- Sapflow: Measured average sapflow of forest stand at Forest A
- Vegetation Isotopes: Twig samples were taken from (Forest A) woody vegetation and analyzed using cryogenic extraction techniques.
- GIS Data: Please see the "GeoNode References" section in the metadata.
Typically Deuterium / 2H and 18O.
Man betrachtet das flüssige Wasser, das sich bei Niederschlag (Regen, Schnee, Hagel, Nebel usw.) in einer definierten Zeitspanne in einem nur nach oben offenen Gefäß mit definierter horizontaler Öffnung sammelt. Als Niederschlagsmenge bezeichnet man das Volumen der Flüssigkeit bezogen auf die Fläche der Öffnung und gibt sie an in Liter pro Quadratmeter bzw. Millimeter (1L/m² = 1mm).
Rel. humidity of air in percent.
The combination of wind speed and wind dir is conversable to wind speed u and wind speed v, (on 90° between u and v).
Sap flow (Saftfluss) is typically measured in volume per time, and sap flow velocity (Saftflussgeschwindigkeit) is typically measured as a velocity.
|Meteo_Hasenfelde.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Forest_Soil_Moisture.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Grass_Soil_Moisture.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Isotopes.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Forest_Sapflow.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|README.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Groundwater.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Discharge.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Overview.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Forest_Grass_Isotopes.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
|Vegetation_Isotopes.csv||14. Mar. 2023 10:38||datatable: .csv||Download|
FRED provides all metadata of this package in a maschine readable format. There is a pure XML file and one EML file in Ecological Metadata Language. Both files are published under the freeODC-ByLicence.
You are about to leaving FRED and visting a third party website. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.
To remain on our site, click Cancel.
While parsing a file, the database has to perform various tasks, some of them needs a lot of CPU and memory for larger files.