Meteorological data were measured at Hasenfelde - reported here as hourly data
- Wind speed, air temperature, air pressure, humidity, precipitation, radiation
- Daily samples at Hasenfelde
- Weekly samples at various locations (stream locations) in the catchment
Throughfall and throughfall isotopes
- Taken at soil moisture measurement sites - weekly samples
- Daily measurements reported at Demnitz Mill (and rating curve) and Berkenbruck
Groundwater Level at 5 locations
- Elevation of surface, below ground, bottom of well, and time-series of water level (translated to m a.s.l.)
Groundwater isotopes at 5 locations
- Roughly monthly samples at various locations in the catchment, spread through the center and south reaches of catchment
- Measured at 2 locations (Forest A and Grass A) at 3 depths 20,60, and 100cm with soil temperature at each depth
- Measured through bulk soil sampling at locations (Forest A and Grass A) at multiple depths
- Depth ranges indicate bulk soil samples taken between specified depths
- Measured average sapflow of forest stand at Forest A
|Demnitzer_Millcreek_Data.xlsx||28. Mar. 2022 16:20||datatable: .xlsx|
Error: To access file, please get in touch with the contact person.
FRED provides all metadata of this package in a maschine readable format. There is a pure XML file and one EML file in Ecological Metadata Language. Both files are published under the freeODC-ByLicence.
You are about to leaving FRED and visting a third party website. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.
To remain on our site, click Cancel.
While parsing a file, the database has to perform various tasks, some of them needs a lot of CPU and memory for larger files.